Get a Free Trial | Schedule an Intellixir Demo | Get an eBook on Intellixir Case Studies
When it comes to analyzing Patent and Non-Patent literature INTELLIXIR is the one stop solution for it. Innovation and Competitive Intelligence are the main byproducts of the whole analysis process. The search database comprises of technical information extracted from secondary sources such as journals, websites etc and primary sources such as Questel, Thomson Innovation, Patbase, STN, Web Of Science, LexisNexis etc which are basically paid tools. Intellixir helps in meaningful conversion of imported data into visual representations.
Prime objective of the tool is to find collaborations between companies and to learn more about the competitive market intelligence. Abstraction of data relevant to users is the most pertinent quality of an analytic tool which Intellixir is best known for.
Please fill in your details / Requirements >> Intellixir Team will reach you and help you further
Produces relevant reports which are visually appealing and easily comprehensible to the users. Sharing your reports or case study to the end users is a facile task through its easyLEXIR interface.
- Technology Watch: Examine prior-arts in Patent & Non-Patent documents before planning or launching new products.
- Innovation Study: Detect emergent technology trend in a particular domain
- To Search & Monitor: Identify individuals and organizations with which the R&D division can effectively collaborate and Identify competitors.
- Synthesize: Load data originating from any of your sources. Normalize assignees and affiliations. Differentiating data set with specific features such as custom fields, thesauri and glossaries is also an important feature in Intellixir.
- Discover & Share: Discover relevant information through interactive graphical presentations. Produce on demand reports and dashboards.