Unique features of the Orbit Intelligence Patent Search & Analysis suite:
- Real-time analysis of a huge set of data
- Mining of a data by deep diving into the result set by drill down option
- Customizable analysis axis with multiple options
- Interactive charts with editing options to customize the fields
- Create own chart templates
- Share the charts and graphs through export or presentations
- White space analysis (Advanced analysis)
Levels of Analysis features present in Questel Orbit Intelligence Suite
Basic Analysis: Standard charts to gain insights and study the trends of assignees, players, owners, citations, publications, legal status, classifications etc. is available
Standard Analysis: Along with basic charts and graphs, option for filtering the result sets to drill down deep into data and analyze further.
Advanced Analysis: Whitespace map for technology watch and development insights. A graph for estimation of the cost that would be incurred in a year for a patent document considering legal taxes, IP office fees etc. for the desired year.
Questel’s 8 Evaluation Modules available to support Business decisions at various stage of business as well as Patent’s life cycle:
- Technology Scouting- Evaluate existing patented technologies and Identify the most relevant patents in a specific technical field for potential licensing candidates
- Licensing In- Identify licensing candidates matching with your own portfolio. Also helpful in comparing the Competitor’s portfolio with your own.
- Business Case Assessment- Evaluate environment and players before starting R&D development.
- Legal Risk Assessment- Evaluate future legal risks before starting R&D or entering a new market.
- Ability to exclude- Evaluate your own IP position and exclude other players by gaining knowledge about competitor’s benchmark.
- Portfolio Pruning- Differentiate less relevant, non-profitable and non-essential patents for pruning.
- Licensable Art- Identify patent family with high licensing potential from own portfolio and find potential licensees.
- Licensing Out- Identify the Potential licensees along with Negotiation support by giving strength and weaknesses of your own Patent portfolio.